|1876 April 13||Iverson Victor Methvin born.|
|1884 March 17||Francis Augustus Hamer born.|
|1885 April 5||Ivy Terrel Methvin born.|
|1886 June 21||Benjamin Kaney (Manny) Gault born.|
|1889 March 31||Avie Methvin born.|
|1896 October 11||Henderson Jordan born.|
|1897 August 14||Robert (Bob) F. Alcorn born.|
|1899 April 3||John Joyner born.|
|1901||Clara M. Joyner born.|
|1903 March 14||Buck Barrow born.|
|1904 October 5||Ted Hinton born.|
|1905 April 7||Prentiss Morel Oakley born.|
|1909 March 24||Clyde Chestnut Barrow born.|
|1910 October 1||Bonnie Elizabeth Parker born.|
|1912 April 8||Henry Methvin born.|
|1913 August 13||L.C. Barrow born.|
|1918 May 27||Marie Barrow born.|
|1920 May 24||Bill Joyner born.|
|1922 September 30||Lorraine Lee Joyner born.|
|1926 September||Bonnie Parker marries Roy Thorton|
|1929 November 29||Denton, Texas|
|1930 March 17-18||Middletown, Ohio|
|1930 September 20||Refugio, Texas, Henry - Charles Hughes incident.|
|1930 October 18||Victoria, Texas, Henry sentenced to Eastham for 12 years.|
|1931 July 3||Buck Barrow marries Blanche Caldwell.|
|1931 October 29||Eastham , Crowder killed in Eastham Prison.|
|1932 March 25||Dallas Texas, Simms Oil Company|
|1932 April 18||Mabank, Texas|
|1932 April 20||Celina, Texas|
|1932 April 25||Lufkin, Texas|
|1932 April 30||Hillsboro, Texas Bucher killing.|
|1932 July 29||Grand Prairie, Texas|
|1932 August 1||Dallas, Texas, Neuhoff Packing Co.|
|1932 August 5||Stringtown, Oklahoma|
|1932 August 13-14||Carlsbad, New Mexico/td>|
|1932 August 15||Wharton, Texas|
|1932 October 11||Sherman, Texas|
|1932 November 30||Oronogo, Missouri|
|1932 December 24||W.D. Jones joins The Barrow Gang|
|1932 December 25||Temple, Texas|
|1933 July 24||On or about July 24, 1933, William D. Jones, Buck Barrow, Bonnie Parker, Blanche Barrow and Clyde Barrow, in the woods north of Dexter, Iowa, engaged in a gun battle with peace officers to prevent the arrest and apprehension of said Clyde Barrow and Bonnie Parker.|
|1933 January 6||Dallas, Texas, Lillian McBride|
|1933 January 26||Springfield, Missouri, Persell kidnapping|
|1933 March 11 & 18||Baxter Springs, Kansas|
|1933 March ?||Marshall, Texas|
|1933 March 31 - April 13||Joplin, Missouri|
|1933 April 27||Ruston, Louisiana, Sophie Stone|
|1933 May 12||Lucerne, Indiana|
|1933 May 19||Okabena, Minnesota|
|1933 June 10-11||Wellington, Texas|
|1933 July 7||Enid, Oklahoma|
|1933 July 18||Fort Dodge, Iowa|
|1933 July 18-19||Platte City, Missouri|
|1933 July 20-24||Dexfield Park, Iowa|
|1933 September 1||On or about September 1, 1933, Mrs. Emma Parker and Billie Mace met Clyde Barrow and Bonnie Parker on the Eagle Ford Road in Dallas, Dallas County, Texas.|
|1933 November 8||Overton, Texas|
|1933 November 22||On or About November 22, 1933, Joe Francis, L.C. Barrow, Mrs. Emma Parker, Marie Francis, Mrs. Cumie Barrow and Billie Mace drove from Dallas, Texas to a point near Sowers, Texas to meet Clyde Barrow and Bonnie Parker.|
|1934 January 1||Linton (Boots) Hinton born|
|1934 January 11||On or about January 11, 1934, James Mullen went to the home of Lillian McBride in Dallas, Texas, and talked with said Lillian McBride about contacting Clyde Barrow. Lillian McBride directed James Mullen to the home of Floyd Hamilton.|
|1934 January 12||On or about January 12, 1934, James Mullen went to the home of Floyd Hamilton in Dallas, Texas and discussed plans of meeting Clyde Barrow and Bonnie Parker.|
James Mullen and Floyd Hamilton drove to a point near Irving, in Dallas County, Texas, and met Clyde Barrow and Bonnie Parker.
|1934 January 13||On or about January 13, 1934, Floyd Hamilton and james Mullen purchased ammunition from a number of pawnshops in Dallas, Texas. James Mullen and Floyd Hamilton met Clyde Barrow and Bonnie Parker at a point on the highway between Lancaster, Texas and Ferris, Texas.|
James Mullen, Floyd Hamilton, Clyde Barrow, and Bonnie Parker drove from a point between Lancaster, Texas and Ferris, Texas to Corsicana, Texas.
|1934 January 16||Eastham breakout|
|1934 January 23||Rembrandt, Iowa Clyde, Ray and Henry rob bank|
|1934 January 26||Poteau, Oklahoma|
|1934 February 1||Knierim, Iowa|
|1934 February 12||Reeds Spring, Missouri|
|1934 February 19||Greenville, Texas, family meeting|
|1934 February 20||
- Ranger, Texas, National Guard Armory.
- Wade McNabb granted a 60 day furlough.
- Floyd hamilton met Clyde, Bonnie, raymond Hamilton, Mary Pitts and Henry Methvin at a point on the Dallas-Lancaster Highway near dallas where Floyd hamilton received from Clyde two Browning Automatic Rifles and a number of 45 caliber pistols, said rifles being delivered to Floyd for safe keeping by him for said Clyde Barrow.
|1934 February 26||Billie Mace, Mrs. Emma Parker, Mrs. Cumie Barrow, L.C. Barrow, Floyd hamilton and Mildred hamilton drove from dallas to a point near Cedar Hill, Texas and met Clyde, Bonnie, Raymond Hamilton, Mary Pitts, Henry Methvin and Joe Palmer.|
|1934 February 27
- Raymond Hamilton, Clyde, Bonnie Henry, Joe Palmer and Mary Pitts drove to Lancaster, Texas and robbed a bank, using the money obtained therefrom in traveling to prevent the arrest of Clyde Barrow and Bonnie Parker.
- Raymond Hamilton, Mary Pitts, Henry Methvin and Joe palmer accompanied Clyde and Bonnie from Lancaster up through North texas and into Oklahoma, Missouri and Indiana, said parties using side roads to prevent the arrest of Clyde and Bonnie.
|1934 March 1?||On or about March 1, 1934, Henry Methvin brings Bonnie & Clyde to Cecil Methvin rented house on Loft Road.|
|1934 March 6||Raymond Hamilton and Mary Pitts left Clyde and Bonnie in terre haute, Indiana and traveled to Beaumont, Texas, to suppress suspicion and prevent the arrest of Clyde and Bonnie,, with the understanding and plans that they would meet in or near dallas as soon as the excitement from the Lancaster bank Robbery had died down.|
|1934 March 10
- Henry Methvin, Joe palmer, Clyde and Bonnie returned to a point near Dallas.
- S.J. Whatley, Mrs. Emma Parker and Mrs. Cumie Barrow drove from Dallas to a point near a graveyard in the vicinity of Lancaster, Texas and met Clyde, Bonnie, Henry and Joe Palmer.
|1934 March 15||S.J. Baldy Whatley acted as a lookout for Clyde and Bonnie while they slept.|
|1934 March 19||On or about March 19, 1934, John Basden and Raymond Hamilton took some of the guns stolen from the National Guard Armory at Ranger, Texas, and robbed the bank at Grand Prairie, Texas. The money from said robbery to be used in traveling and evading arest and apprehension of Clyde Barrow, Bonnie Parker, Raymond Hamilton, Henry Methvin and Joe Palmer.|
|1934 March 28||about midnight, Floyd Hamilton and James Mullen drove from Dallas to a point near Arlington and met Raymoond Hamilton for the purpose of arranging a meeting place for Raymond, Clyde and Bonnie. The said James Mullen remained with raymond Hamilton at said point near Arlington.|
|1934 March 29
- James Mullen and Raymond Hamilton drove from a point near Arlington to Wichita falls to contact Mary Pitts.
- James Mulles and Ramond hamilton drove from Wichita Falls to a point near Arlington and waited at said point for Floyd Hamilton to meet them.
- about midnight, Floyd Hamilton met James Mullen and Raymond hamilton at a point near Arlington and delivered to Raymond Hamilton a sack of silver money which had come from the robbery of the Grand Prairie Bank.
- Rayomond Hamilton delivered to Floyd Hamilton a saed off shotgun and intsructed Floyd Hamilton to have the same shotgun repaied.
|1934 March 30||
- Joe Chambless, Bonnie Parker, Mary Pitts and Mrs. Steve Davis drove from Floyd Hamilton's home in Dallas, Texas to a point near Arlington, Texas and met Raymond Hamilton.
- James Mullen, Floyd Hamilton and Midred hamilton drove from Dallas, Texas to a point near Arlington, Texas and met Raymond Hamilton and at said time, Floyd Hamilton delivered to Raymond Hamilton a swed off shotgun which the said Floyd Hamilton had repaired.
- Floyd Hamilton had a sawed off shotgun repaired for Raymond Hamilton and in the company with Steve davis and james Mullen, tested said gun out near the Trinity River in the vicinity of Dallas.
- Joe Chambless, Beulah Praytor and Mary Pitts drove from Wichita Fallas, Texas, to Dallas to the home of Floyd Hamilton.
- Mary Pitts remained with Raymond Hamilton near Arlington, Texas.
|1934 April 1
- Clyde Barrow, Bonnie Parker and Henry Methvin waited on a side road near the Northwest Highway, in the vicinity of Grapevine, Texas, for Raymond Hamilton and Mary Pitts
- James Mullen drove from Dallas to a point near Roanoke, Texas on the Northwest Highway to meet Clyde Barrow, Bonnie Parker, Raymond Hamilton, Mary Pitts and Henry Methvin.
- S.J. Whatley drove and automobile belonging to L.C. Barrow, in company with Billie Mace, Mrs. Cumie Barrow and Mrs. Emma Parker from Dallas over the Northwest Highway to a point near Grapevine to meet Clyde Barrow, Bonnie Parker and Henry Methvin.
- Raymond Hamilton and Mary Pitts drove from Houston, Texas, to a point near Grapevine in a Ford with yellow wheels.
- Raymond Hamilton and Mary Pitts drove to Wichita Falls, Texas where they met Joe Chambless.
- while waiting to contact raymond Hamilton and Mary Pitts, on a side road off of the Northwest Highway, in the vicinity of Grapevine, and while Henry Methvin, Clyde Barrow and Bonnie Parker were waiting in an automobile for said Raymond Hamilton and Mary Pitts, Clyde Barrow, Bonnie Parker and Henry methvin killed two highway patrolmen to evade arest and apprehension.
- After the killing of two highway patrolmen in the vicinity of Grapevine, Texas and before contacting Raymond Hamilton and Mary Pitts, Clyde Barrow, Bonnie Parker, and Henry Methvin drove into the State of Oklahoma.
|1934 April 3||Wade McNabb body found|
|1934 April 4||Dekalb, Texas, Bonnie, Clyde & Henry rob gas station|
|1934 April 6||Commerce Oklahoma, Cal Campbell Killing|
|1934 April 7||Stillwater, Oklahoma, Bonnie, Clyde & Henry at cafe, spot cops|
|1934 April 16||Stuart, Iowa|
|1934 April 17||Mt. Pleasant, Texas, Bonnie & Clyde meet family|
|1934 April 23||Castor, Louisiana. Hamer, Kindell meet with John Joyner, L.D. Sledge.|
|1934 April 28||Arcadia, Louisiana. Meeting at Sheriff Henderson Jordanâ€™s office|
|1934 April 29||Topeka, Kansas, Clyde steals the Warren Ford V8; the death car|
|1934 April 30||Kansas, Bonnie, Clyde, Henry & Joe Palmer rob bank|
|1934 April ?||Texarkana, armory robbery|
|1934 May 1||Sac City, Iowa, Clyde, Henry & Palmer rob bank|
|1934 May 3||Everly, Iowa|
|1934 May 4||Joe Palmer leaves the gang|
|1934 May 6||Bonnie, Clyde & Henry meet Parkers, Barrows East of Dallas then head to Louisiana|
|1934 May 8||Clyde and Bonnie visit Terrell Methvin|
|1934 May 9||Clyde visits Henry Barrow at the Dallas filling station|
|1934 May ?||Clyde, Bonnie and Henry visit the gulf coast|
|1934 May ?||Opelousas haircut and shave|
|1934 May 14?||Ivy & Avie move up to the John G. Cole house|
|1934 May 19?||Bonnie, Clyde & Henry return to Louisiana from the Gulf Coast|
|1934 May 20?||Black Lake getogether|
|1934 May 21?||Shreveport, Henry separates from Bonnie and Clyde Majestic Cafe, or possibly at White's Cleaners|
|1934 May 23 - Wednesday|
Ambush just north of Sailes, Louisiana
|1934 August||Fugitives book, by Jan Fortune, pubished|
|1934 September 5||Shreveport, Sheriff Hughes tricks Henry Methvin rearrested|
|1936 September 18||Oklahoma City, OK, Henry sentenced to life; escapes death penalty.|
|1942 March 20||Henry paroled after serving 8 years.|
|1942 September||John and Clara Joyner dies; Minden, Louisiana.|
|1946 October 19||Minden, Louisiana; Henry Taxi cab theft w Joe E. Aycock.|
|1946 December 28||Ivy terrell Methvin dies.|
|1947 December 4||Benjamin Kaney (Manny) Gault dies.|
|1948 April 19||Henry Methvin dies; Sulphur, Louisiana.|
|1952 September 4||Iverson Victor Methvin dies; Hall Summit, Louisiana.|
|1955 July 10||Frank Hamer dies.|
|1957 October 15||Prentiss Morel Oakley dies.|
|1958 June 13||Henderson Jordan dies; East of Arcadia, Louisana on Highway 80.|
|1964 May 23||Robert (Bob) F. Alcorn dies.|
|1967 September||Arthur Penn movie, Bonnie and Clyde, opens.|
|1972 July 26||Avie Methvin dies.|
|1977 October 27||Ted Hinton dies.|
|1977 October||Tommy Methvin meets Jimmy Gillman in Pace, Florida,|
|1979 September 3||L.C. Barrow dies.|
|1979 November||Ambush by Ted Hinton, and Larry grove, published.|
|1988 March 15||Bill Joyner dies; son of John Joyner.|
|1992 ?||Jimmy Gillman meets Lorraine Joyner.|
|1997||Lorraine Joyner dies.|
|1999 February 3||Lillian Marie Barrow Scoma dies.|
|2016 December 10||Boots Hinton dies.|